If you would like your child to attend breakfast club, please download the contract document from this page, select the days required, sign and return to the school office.
This is a service provided by school for parent’s convenience and your child’s place will be withdrawn if any of the terms below are not adhered to.
- Due to staffing, sessions must be committed to for FULL half term. School will not allow any changes to these sessions.
- All payments should be paid weekly, monthly or termly in advance using the ParentPay system no later than Thursday for the following week.
- If payment is not received your child’s place will be withdrawn.
- All allocated sessions must be paid for, even if your child does not attend.
- Charges are £3.00 per day (for children aged 3 years + or £4.00 per session for under 3 years) from 7.45am -8.45am. Children cannot be supervised before this time. Your child will be provided with breakfast and a drink (this is served until 8:15am only).
- If you wish to amend sessions this can be done on a half -termly basis only.
- Children must be brought to reception by an adult and signed in by a member of staff. (Parents should not enter the school building)
- Staff are unable to take messages to pass to teachers. You are encouraged to contact your child’s teacher using the email or text messaging service.
- Children are expected to follow Redscope Rules with regards behaviour. Where children do not do this consistently, we will have to withdraw the place.
- We reserve the right to cancel the club if we are unable to provide sufficient staffing.
- You must not use the staff car park for parking or dropping off the children. (including taxis).
Breakfast Club Menu
- Various toppings are available including butter and honey
- A variety of cereal
- Fresh and dried fruit
On Tuesday pancakes are available, as well as toast, as a warm option
On special occasions orange and apple juice is also served